Adani promoters prepaid $1.1 billion & released pledged shares
The conglomerate said that this has been done “in light of recent market volatility and in continuation of the promoters’ commitment to reduce the overall promoter leverage backed by Adani listed company shares”
Promoters of Adani group companies have repaid $1.114 billion before time to release some pledged shares in Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone, Adani Green Energy and Adani Transmission.
With this prepayment about 168 million shares (12 percent stake) of the promoters’ holding in Adani Ports, 27.56 million shares (3 percent stake) in Adani Green Energy and 11.77 million shares (1.4 percent stake) in Adani Transmission will be released.
The sources of the fund are not disclosed.
1) Study Technical Analysis for Today’s Market
2) Study Fundamental Analysis for Today’s Market
3) Study Profitable Calls from Fund Houses
4) Study Updates on IPO Grey Market News
5) Subscribe our Investment Analytical Publications: Chanakya