Archives

Jaro Education plans IPO to raise Rs 600 crore Jaro Education, which offers online courses in association with universities, has appointed bankers for an initial public offering of shares and is expected to file its initial IPO documents next month. Several edtech companies, including Upgrade, Aakash and Teamlease Edtech have announced plans to enter the […]

Read more..

Tolin Tyres filed DRHP Tolins Tyres Limited, a company based in Kerala and one of leading player in the Tyre &Treads industry with all India presence, has filed its Draft Red Herring Prospectus (“DRHP”)with market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”). The Company’s initial public offering comprises a fresh issue of up to […]

Read more..

Lalithaa Jewellers may enter primary market with a Rs 1,600 crore IPOLalithaa Jewellery, one of the largest jewellery retailers in India, is gearing up to enter the primary market. With a strong presence in key gold consumption hubs across the country, Lalithaa Jewellery aims to raise Rs 1,400-1,600 crore through its upcoming IPO. The IPO […]

Read more..

Bharti Airtel hints of Bharti Hexacom IPO Bharti Airtel’s board has given the indication of the IPO of its subsidiary, Bharti Hexacom, according to a regulatory filing on 20 January 2024. As one of India’s top three telecom companies, Bharti Airtel holds a 70% stake in Bharti Hexacom, with the remaining 30% owned by the […]

Read more..

Niva Bupa Health plans IPO to raise Rs 3,000 crore Niva Bupa Health Insurance, formerly known as Max Bupa Health Insurance, is gearing up for an IPO of Rs 3,000 crore, as per banking sources. The company, a joint venture between UK-based Bupa and the domestic private equity firm True North, has engaged investment bankers, […]

Read more..

Mumbai-headquartered Konstelec Engineers Limited (KEL), India’s leading electrical EPC services company, today announced that it aims to raise approximately Rs. 25 crores through an Initial Public Offering (IPO) slated for January this year. The company has already submitted its DRHP to SEBI and intends to be listed on NSE Emerge. The IPO comprises a fresh […]

Read more..

Waaree Energies files DRHP for Rs 3,000 cr IPO Mumbai-based Waaree Energies, currently one of the largest solar module manufacturers. filed its DRHP with the Sebi on Friday. The IPO will have a fresh issue of shares up to Rs. 3,000 crore and offer on sale (OFS) of 3.2 million shares by existing shareholders. Promoter […]

Read more..

FirstCry files IPO papers to raise Rs 1,816 crore. Brainbees Solution, which operates omnichannel businesses of childcare products under the brand name FirstCry, has filed papers for its IPO with markets regulator Sebi. While the size of the IPO is not yet known, it includes a fresh issue of shares worth up to Rs 1,816 […]

Read more..

Tamilnadu Coke & Power files DRHP Tamilnadu Coke & Power Limited (TNCPL), a prominent Low Ash Metallurgical (“LAM”) Coke manufacturer, has officially filed its Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with the NSE Emerge. The proposed offering consists of a fresh issuance of 64,14,000 equity shares, each with a face value of Rs. 10. Beeline Capital […]

Read more..

Gretex Share Broking files IPO papers with SEBI  Gretex Share Broking has filed preliminary papers with capital markets regulator Sebi to raise funds through an initial public offering (IPO). The IPO is a combination of fresh issue of 1.67 crore equity shares and an offer-for-sale (OFS) of 30.96 lakh shares by selling shareholders, according to […]

Read more..