- Heranba IPO : NII 271 T... (4 Comments)
- MTAR IPO : GMP strong... (0 Comments)
- Railtel IPO : GMP strong... (10 Comments)
- Nureca IPO : lists @58.70% premium... (10 Comments)
- Aadhar Housing IPO in March... (0 Comments)
- Ease My Trip IPO in March... (0 Comments)
- SME:Party Cruisers IPO : Apply... (0 Comments)
- Anupam Rasayan IPO,now anytime... (1 Comment)
- Rs. 90-95
- Rs. 96- Rs. 105
- Rs. 106-124
- Rs. 125 to Rs. 140
- Bull phase will fizzle out
- Depression to set in
Hindalco : The Scrip closed at Rs.308 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
20-day SMA, which is at Rs.257, has shows a positive crossover over the 50 day SMA which is at Rs. 269.
The 10-week SMA, at Rs. 214
SBI Small Cap Fund:
We had last covered this fund in the 29th July 2019 issue.
The fund has been managed by R. Srinivasan since Nov 2013.
This scheme has NAV of Rs. 84.8193 for the growth option NAV for the Dividend option is Rs. 57.8919. The fund manager charges 0.90 % for his expenses.
Computer Age Management Services (CAMS) is the leading Mutual Fund Registrar and Transfer Agent (MF RTA) of India (69.2% market share as of Jan’21). A play on the Indian MF industry (90% of CAMS’ 9MFY21 revenues are based on a percentage fee of AUM of client MFs), CAMS has clocked revenue/EBITDA CAGRs of 14%/19% from FY16 to FY20 against comparable 18% CAGR in India’s overall MF AUM.