- Burger King India IPO : NII 354 T ... (22 Comments)
- Intraday Profitable Calls by Chanak... (5 Comments)
- Technical Analysis for Today`s Mark... (4 Comments)
- Paid Calls & success ratio... (66 Comments)
- Join Whatsapp Group/ Telegram & You... (79 Comments)
- Railtel IPO : No GMP now... (0 Comments)
- Kalyan Jewellers India Limited IPO ... (3 Comments)
- New RRs @ AnalysisLibrary.com !!... (5 Comments)
- yes, by 10%
- Yes,by 20%
- Yes, by 30%
- No changed expected
- Will decline by 10%
- Will decline by 20%
- No Chance
- Yes, Will continue
- Only Sideway movement expected
- Will improve by another 25%
SBIN : The Scrip closed at Rs. 370.65 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
20-day SMA, which is at Rs.337, has shows a positive crossover over the 50 day SMA which is at Rs.353..
Kotak Bluechip Fund:
The scheme seeks to generate capital appreciation from a portfolio of predominantly equity and equity related securities falling under the category of large Cap companies.
Fund manager is Harish Krishnan since Jan 2014. This scheme has NAV of Rs. 34.772 for dividend and Rs. 238.525 for
The Indian hospitality industry is at the cusp of an upcycle with occupancy rates already breaching the optimum level of 65%. Cashing in on this upswing, LEMONTRE plans to increase owned rooms by 1.5x to 4,899 rooms over FY18- 21; 68% of this incremental room addition is in the demand-dense and high ARR markets of Mumbai and Udaipur.