- Adani Wilmar IPO : GMP ,Fix, SbT we... (14 Comments)
- AGS Transact IPO : GMP sellers... (4 Comments)
- TCS buyback '22, Appli. Rates stead... (7 Comments)
- Radiant Cash IPO rec'd Sebi nod... (0 Comments)
- SME IPOs GMP & TCS Buyback rates up... (29 Comments)
- LIC IPO: Changes in FDI policy prop... (2 Comments)
- Delhivery IPO rec'd Sebi nod... (3 Comments)
- Join Whatsapp Group, Telegram & You... (13 Comments)
- Five Star Business IPO Rec'd Sebi n... (0 Comments)
- PayTM: Mfs dump, What to do now??... (0 Comments)
- The Week ( 10-17 Jan) Ahead & FII m... (0 Comments)
- D'Mart has impressive Q3, What to d... (0 Comments)
- TCS : Another buyback coming... (6 Comments)
- DMart reported Q3 strong results... (0 Comments)
- Tata Motors is now No.2 Car Company... (0 Comments)
- Tata Motors hives off Passenger Veh... (0 Comments)
- Raheja company: Asianet Satellite f... (0 Comments)
- Snapdeal files IPO documents... (0 Comments)
- CMS Info raised Rs 330 cr from anch... (1 Comment)
- Ixigo, Keventer Agro, Sahajanand Me... (0 Comments)
- HP Adhesives raised Rs 56.68 cr fro... (0 Comments)
- Not Sure
- Not possible
- Will not give any good returns
- Good scope for rise
- Will cross Rs. 1500 in 3 months
- Will cross Rs. 2000
Hindalco : The Scrip closed at Rs.308 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
20-day SMA, which is at Rs.257, has shows a positive crossover over the 50 day SMA which is at Rs. 269.
The 10-week SMA, at Rs. 214
SBI Small Cap Fund:
We had last covered this fund in the 29th July 2019 issue.
The fund has been managed by R. Srinivasan since Nov 2013.
This scheme has NAV of Rs. 84.8193 for the growth option NAV for the Dividend option is Rs. 57.8919. The fund manager charges 0.90 % for his expenses.
Investor Charter in respect of Research Analyst to be published on the website of RA
As a abudant precaution, since our Close association with RA Paresh Gordhandas , Investor Charter and Other details are published