- Paras Defence IPO , NII 802 T @3/Rs... (23 Comments)
- Aditya Birla AMC IPO :GMP high volu... (9 Comments)
- SME SbTs : Prevest Dentpro GMP rate... (5 Comments)
- Sansera IPO : Rates for lageli... (21 Comments)
- SME : Getalong IPO on 27 Sept.... (0 Comments)
- SME IPO : Quadpro ,5.23 T on D2... (5 Comments)
- News : Zee merger with Sony... (8 Comments)
- Join Whatsapp Group, Telegram & You... (10 Comments)
- Ami Organics IPO, Listed @ Rs. 902,... (23 Comments)
- BSE Realty index at 11-year high... (0 Comments)
- Zee Entertainment’s merger deal w... (0 Comments)
- SpiceJet to transfer logistics busi... (0 Comments)
- Yamaha Motor launched 3TWs... (0 Comments)
- Honda unveils the N7X SUV Today !!!... (0 Comments)
- M&M aims double digit LCV sales gro... (0 Comments)
- Tata 407 CNG launched at Rs 12.07 l... (0 Comments)
- TVS Motors forays into Europe's e-b... (0 Comments)
- Yes , in one month
- Yes in 2 Months !
- Not Now
- Rs. 76 plus Rs.8
- Rs. 76 plus Rs. 12
- Rs. 76 plus 15
- Rs. 76 less Rs. 2
Hindalco : The Scrip closed at Rs.308 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
20-day SMA, which is at Rs.257, has shows a positive crossover over the 50 day SMA which is at Rs. 269.
The 10-week SMA, at Rs. 214
SBI Small Cap Fund:
We had last covered this fund in the 29th July 2019 issue.
The fund has been managed by R. Srinivasan since Nov 2013.
This scheme has NAV of Rs. 84.8193 for the growth option NAV for the Dividend option is Rs. 57.8919. The fund manager charges 0.90 % for his expenses.
Computer Age Management Services (CAMS) is the leading Mutual Fund Registrar and Transfer Agent (MF RTA) of India (69.2% market share as of Jan’21). A play on the Indian MF industry (90% of CAMS’ 9MFY21 revenues are based on a percentage fee of AUM of client MFs), CAMS has clocked revenue/EBITDA CAGRs of 14%/19% from FY16 to FY20 against comparable 18% CAGR in India’s overall MF AUM.